Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Snow Day II

No one really reads this, but I guess it is my goal that I will become interesting enough where someone WILL read it and start following it... It is probably going to happen when I'm rich and famous and been in movies with Harrison Ford.
Speaking of Mr. Ford... I want them to finish the Indiana Jones movies.

So on this snow day, I have nothing interesting to do or say. I had plans of doing updo tutorials while I was at school, but the only mannequin that I have to work with here doesn't have hair long enough. So, I will sit at home, drink coffee until Cody comes home with the wine, and do my homework for the next few weeks I guess.

Cody should be coming home tonight with eggs and flour... So if he does, I'll be posting the recipe for banana chocolate chip muffins.

Now excuse me while I go make more coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment