Sunday, January 15, 2012

=)... Just... =)

I hope my friends see the title of this :)

Everyone is entitled to extream moments of cheesiness between two friends, and honestly sometimes those moments are the best thing for you given the current situation. However, just because you're entitled to said moments doesn't mean that your friends don't have the right to bust your balls about it... because believe me, they do, and they will.

This weekend, in short has been amazing.
I've began to let go of old grudges.
Saw a few movies with some amazing people.
Celebrated the 21st birthday of the most incredible person I've ever met, my best friend of FIFTEEN years (yeah, fifteen. Long. Fucking. Time.)
Stayed up all night having a long conversation about pointless things with a great person... seriously, didn't sleep very much... 45 minutes at best.

Maybe this past weekend has been my best adventure yet. Sure, it wasn't filled with new places that I have yet to explore. I didn't paint some silly picture. I didn't conjure up some crazy recipe either.

Instead, I found some wonderment in some of the most common and familiar places to me. I rediscovered the reasons why I love my friends, I laughed until my stomach hurt, and I'm constantly looking for reasons to smile.

I guess I didn't have to go looking for an adventure this weekend. Instead, it found me. Words cannot describe how enthralling it feels to laugh a little, loose a bit of the pretenses, smile with a friend, and grow as a person.

I love my friends... No matter how hard they bust my balls.

So maybe next time my post will be a little more exciting... but who cares?

Bye, friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment