Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year, New Adventures

I've aways wanted to start a blog, so I guess there is no time like the present. Most of you who are reading this, if any of you ARE reading this, aready know me. So if that is the case, you may spare yoursef a few minutes of your time and skip this next paragraph.

My name is Diamond. I'm a waitress, a wanna be artist, one of the guys, a writer, a dreamer, a slacker, a napper, a mess in ever possible meaning of the word, a bitch and the most loyal friend you will ever have. I'm a proud mommy of a little pup named Jenny, my four legged best friend. I'm aways itching to get out and expore new places, experiance new things and grow as a person.

So I guess that this is where I'll document all of my new adventures... any new recipes I try, every new painting, all the new places I visit... I'm a boring person, but my life is pretty interesting. Follow me if you wish :)

peace out, bro.

No comments:

Post a Comment